Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Work in Progress!

Sorry everyone, I haven't had a chance to finish taking pictures of my jewelry and get them posted on here! You can always come by my shop (call me first to make sure I'm there) and see the jewelry or book a home party for your friends and family to come by your place, see what they like, purchase it and make it their own! Remember, with handmade jewelry, no two pieces are exactly alike! Another opportunity to see my jewelry is this Saturday, July 2nd at the Peoria Riverfront Market. I visited there last Saturday and it was wonderful - food, pottery, homemade soaps, wood carvings, yard ornaments, etc., etc., etc. I'll have a table set up there this Saturday from 8 a.m. until noon - come on down and check it out!

Keep coming back to this blog site - I promise I'll get those pictures taken soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment