Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jewelry/Craft Show

It's amazing how busy one person can be - that's my way of saying, so sorry I haven't finished this blog yet. But what I wanted to tell you is that there is going to be a jewelry/craft sale at the Morton Field Shopping Center, next Saturday, August 6th from 10-4 and I will be there set up with a display of my jewelry for sale. There will be food, lots of vendors and hopefully nice weather! Come on out and see what's there - it would be a great time to start purchasing Christmas items. Remember everything is "one of a kind", so if you see something you like, you should purchase it - several people have already said, "oh darn - I wanted to get that - I shouldn't have waited, now it's sold!"

Hope to see you in Morton on the 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment