Monday, August 1, 2011

Craft Show

This jewelry making and selling is definitely a hobby gone wild - I am thoroughly enjoying it and I'm very thankful for it's entrance into my already busy life! I'm still planning to get better organized on here, but in the meantime, wanted to let you all know that I'm setting up a booth at the Morton Field Shopping Center this Saturday, August 6, 2011. From 10-4 they are having a jewelry/craft sale and a barbecue cook off. Weather's supposed to be a little nicer, and no rain. Come on out and see what's happening and see some of my jewelry in person. It's all one of a kind, cash and carry - see it, like it, try it on, buy it. Our new motto is this: purchase the jewelry you like, then go buy clothes to go with it, instead of the other way around. After all, your jewelry lasts longer than your clothes anyway! Hope to see you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment