Thursday, November 17, 2011

Busy Schedule!

Last night one of my friends hosted a open house display of my jewelry at her home - it was so much fun. Everyone had a wonderful time, and got some Christmas shopping (and some for themselves) done. Next up is the Richwoods Christmas Craft Sale on December 3rd. I'm hearing that it is the hugest sale in this area. Only handcrafted items are allowed to be sold, so no extra "vendors" at this one. Then the very next day on December 4th, it's the Riverview School Christmas sale! By then you should be in full swing for purchasing Christmas presents, so come on out to one (or both) of these sales for a good time and lots of variety of items under one roof! You can always stop by the salon where my massage business is also, if you'd like to view what jewelry I currently have made. Just give me a jingle first to make sure I'm there. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment