Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Preparing for Thanksgiving gatherings this week has me pretty busy, but I have been making some children's bracelets and necklaces at the request of one of my customers. I'll be kinda waiting to work on more until next week after the holiday, but will be creating jewelry in a hurry after that in preparation for the huge craft sale at Richwoods December 3 from 9-3. I have not attended the show in the past, but from everything I am hearing, it is huge and has a wonderful variety of things. It's the only show in our area that still requires everything to be handmade, so no vendors of any sort. There's approximately 260 crafters participating, so it should be worth your time. Hope you come out - see what's available - sounds like there's something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment