Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FAQs!

Christmas is coming up quickly (or should I say the planning for Christmas!) and several of you have asked me for information regarding my jewelry and your purchasing of Christmas presents. Let me answer a few frequently asked (at least so far) questions for you.

I am available for home type parties - it's simple, really. I bring all the jewelry I currently have available, people stop by, have a couple snacks, visit, laugh, try on some jewelry, purchase what they want, pay and go home. No forms, no games, no giving me any information - just cash and carry! How much easier could Christmas shopping be?

Yes, you can request a certain type of piece of jewelry - i.e., "can you make earrings to go with this necklace?" or "can you make this bracelet a little smaller". The answer is, I'll do the best I can. Sometimes I purchase beads (especially stones) and all I have is all I have - I can try, but not promise that I can get you what you want - but I will try.

These are "one of a kind pieces" - no two are exactly the same so, while, I can make you something similar to what your friend bought from me, they won't be exactly the same - stones are just different.

Can I "gift wrap"? I can! For just a little extra, I can put your selection in a box and wrap it or in a pretty little pouch type holder. Again, with the easiness!

That's all I can think of for now - if you have a question, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment