Monday, August 15, 2011

Finished!


Just finally finished a huge order which took me (and several helpers) about 4-5 weeks! Whew! It was therapeutic, fun, and a little frustrating at times. Nevertheless, I loved it and was thrilled to have the extra work and hopefully some exposure. Here's a sneak peek of these items - they're for a fundraiser for Family Core (used to be called Counselling and Family Services). My cousin, Karen works there, and they are a non profit foster care/adoption agency (I think that's what they do in a nutshell!). Anyway, they ordered strands (you know - the stretchy, you can wear as a necklace, anklet, or bracelet thingys?) in several different school colors and will be selling them. If you would like to purchase one (or some) you can contact Karen at 676-2400 or watch for them to be sold in connection with Morton, Richwoods, Notre Dame, Pekin, Manual, Peoria Christian, or Peoria Heights schools. If you're looking for a different school color, contact me at 208-8960. Thanks for your patience with me in developing this blog. I'm kinda contemplating changing the format some, so I can keep it better up to date. Look for that soon, and, as always, if you're interested in seeing some jewelry, it is displayed in my shop or you can host a jewelry open house or party and receive some nice incentives for doing so. Remember, Christmas is only 132 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment